Folding Blade knives:
Kershaw Link Gray Aluminum Blackwash Tanto Knife with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
Who doesn’t love a kershaw? Good quality, tough and affordable EDC (every day carry) Made in America, the compact and durable Kershaw Link Gray Aluminum Blackwash Tanto tactile folding pocket knife offers high quality at an affordable price. The 420HC stainless steel tanto blade keeps its sharp edge, is corrosion and stain resistant, and has a rough, scuffed look to hide scratches, dirt, or prints. The drop-point blade is designed to puncture, slash, stab, slice, chop, or scrape the surface of various materials. The simple craftsmanship of the blade’s Blackwash finish is non-reflective and unassuming to match and blend in with everything. The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized dark gray with sculpted lines to provide a comfortable and secure grip. Use the SpeedSafe Assisted Opening for quick and safe one-handed blade deployment by pulling back on the flipper. Using the reversible pocketclip, left or right handed users can change the tip’s position or side of carry. The titanium liner lock securely locks the blade open during use.
- Easy to use EDC, tactile folding pocket knife and essential for everyday use—cutting tasks, survival tool, self-defense or makes the perfect gift
- General all-purpose use for daily home needs, clean and cut fish, hunting, farming, camping, hiking, gardening or collecting
- 420HC stainless steel drop-point tanto blade designed to puncture or stab various materials; Blackwash finish gives blade a well-worn look and additional hardness
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening provides a quick and safe open with a pull of the flipper, moving the blade out of handle
- Predrilled holes on handle for reversible clip allows users to change the blade’s tip position or side of carry
These are generally always in stock. CLICK HERE NOW for this amazing knife
Zero Tolerance Titanium Blackwash Knife, Black
The Zero Tolerance 0095BW offers a dramatic look and top performance. The 0095BW is built with premium quality materials-from its S35VN blade steel to its solid titanium handles. S35VN ensures the 0095BW offers a reliable edge. Added niobium gives this powdered metallurgy steel improved toughness over S30V without loss of wear resistance. The end result is a sharp edge that lasts for a long time. Next, ZT adds a BlackWash finish to the 0095BW’s “harpoon-style” blade to give the knife a sleek, unified look and to hide hard-use scratches. The high-performance blade is paired with a titanium handle with wide, contoured chamfers to provide a secure, comfortable grip. A titanium frame lock with a hardened lockbar insert secures the blade open during use. ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening system lets you open the 0095BW with speed and efficiency. The 0095BW’s pocket clip is reversible for left- and right-handed tip-up carry. Finally, a decorative, two-toned pivot adds a finishing touch to the 0095BW, completing the look of this solid handful of precision.
- KVT ball-bearing opening system; Flipper; Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert; Decorative pivot hardware
- Steel: S35VN, tungsten DLC BlackWash finish; Handle: Titanium, BlackWash finish
- Blade length: 3.6 inches (9.8 cm); Closed length: 4.9 inches (12.4 cm); Overall length: 8.4 inches (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 ounces (150.3 g); Made in the USA
ONLY 15 LEFT IN STOCK at this time!!
CLICK HERE NOW to get yours!!
Benchmade – Adamas 275 Knife, Plain Drop-Point
The Benchmade Story
About the Product
- HIGH-QUALITY: The D2 stainless steel blade holds an edge exceptionally well. The G10 handle is durable and stable enough for a wide range of temperatures, making it ideal for tactical use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade’s AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Adamas 275 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 275 is rugged yet comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip and Cordura sheath offer ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Adamas 275’s drop-point, utility blade style serves well for a variety of tasks. It’s one of Benchmade’s top picks for versatile, tactical knives.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade’s limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keeps your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
- MADE IN THE USA